The December 2008 issue of Simply Beads magazine
has hit the news stands, and Rings & Things’s designs are featured in it! Check out our latest inspirations for neckwear in a two-page R&T-sponsored
design spread called “Great Lengths“.
The four featured designs in the article are these:
- “Great Lengths” Crystal & Leather Necklace
- “Great Lengths” Mocca Rose Necklace
- “Great Lengths” Briolette & Chain Choker & Bracelet
- “The Asphalt Jungle” (yes, you’ve seen that before–it’s also been in our Fall 2008 supplement)
Our Great Lengths web page, and the individual Designer Tip Sheets for these projects, all link directly to the products in our online store that each uses. So it just takes a click to go from admiring to ordering…and on to creating!
Aside from the Great Lengths article, Rings & Things is credited as the source of parts in another 4 projects in the same issue:
- Scarf Pin (page 62) – by Melanie Brooks of Earthenwood Studio
(uses our #30-650-1 and #30-650-2
bend-it-yourself safety pins)
- Eyeglass Holder (page 65) – by Jennifer Heynan, courtesy of Jangles
(uses our #30-842-2 and #30-842-3 black rubber eye glass holders)
- Pixie Dust Ornament (page 69) – by Melanie Brooks of Earthenwood Studio
(uses our #30-187 glass vial,
#05-301-04-01 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones,
#41-659 2x2mm gold filled crimp tubes,
#46-700-23 ColourCraft wire
- Hair Sticks (page 82) – Jennifer Heynan, courtesy of Jangles
(uses our #27-574-3 4mm silver plate bead,
#38-024-1 white metal hat pin)
To see Rings & Things featured in other issues, you can visit our site’s Simply Beads page.
Even more media sightings of R&T can be found in our “Saw us in a Publication?” page. It’s a great way to track down exactly which Rings & Things stock those published designers are using, so you can re-create that look!