We asked you on Facebook and Twitter: “Beader’s verbal inkblot test – When I say ‘disco ball bead’, what do you picture?“
I’ll spill the beads 🙂 right up front – – here’s what brought the question up:
A lot of you gave entertaining answers, so I wanted to share some & ask you for more…
- Julie Whalen – A multi-faceted crystal bead?
- Julie Morgan – something that is faceted that catches light and sparkles (lol…will it rotate?)
- Licia Milhofer – micro faceted rock crystal quartz, 12mm 🙂
- Rebecca Coday – that song “I’m alive” as sung by the alien who later gets smashed by the disco ball falling on his head!
- Chrisana Birdsall – sparkly twinkly big shiny!
- Russ Troll Bead – You guys just gave me a great idea – Rings & Things needs to sell teeny tiny earring-size motors that will make your disco ball beads spin ☺
- Julie Hutchins – The little sterling silver faceted round beads – look just like a disco ball!
- Rebecca Coday – make a disco ball of the disco ball beads!
- Verena Greene-Christ – “Disco Ball Bead”… a beaded Bead, totally in blig-bling-silver on a necklace. Oh my, what an idea! Can YOU picture that?
- Maria Ramirez – lots of 4mm white bicolor swarosvki crystals shaped into a heart that shines like a disco ball in the sun!!
- Joella Miller – A multifaceted stone that really shimmers and reflects the light.