I’ve noticed lately that minimalist jewelry is really in style. I’ve also seen a lot people wearing three dainty necklaces together. What better way to show off these converging trends than a Mother’s Day project! I used sterling silver stamping blanks and stamped three children’s birthdays, then paired them with the coordinating Swarovski birthstone accents. I then hung them at slightly different lengths. I love the end result. Learn how to make this project below!
This project is really quite simple. It only takes a few tools and supplies to complete!
- 3 Sterling Silver Stamping Blanks, 44-750-15
- 18 Sterling Silver Jump Rings, #37-295-440
- 6 Sterling Silver Eye Pins, #37-815
- 3 Sterling Silver Lobster Clasps, #39-546
- Swarovski 4mm Bicones in Birthstone Colors, #05-328-04
(Need help figuring out birthstone colors? See our Birthstones page)
- Silver Plated Small Cable Chain, #40-099-13-3
- A Permanent Marker
- A Polishing Cloth or Pad, #63-528
- Scotch Tape
Well I hope you like how these turned out! I think it was such a fun project! Check out this other stamped project below! Metal stamping is great for making custom pieces! ~Tiffany