Every year I anticipate the new Swarovski launch! I get so excited to see what new shapes and colors they will unveil! The newest launch featured Swarovski pendants in the shape of the beautiful Edelweiss flower. I just adore them! I decided I needed to make a pair that combined the aquamarine color with gold filled hoops and gold-filled chain. I love the way that these turned out! See how to make them below.
- 2 gold-filled links, 20mm textured hoops
- 2 Swarovski Edelweiss pendants, 14mm aquamarine
- 1 pair of gold-filled earring wires
- 4 gold-filled jump rings, 5.9mm
- 20 gold-filled jump rings, 4mm
- 10 gold-filled headpins
- 10 Swarovski crystal bicones, 4mm light turquoise AB 2X
- gold-filled cable chain
Follow these easy instructions
Well, I hope you loved this project as much as me! I can’t wait to make something out of the other new Swarovski shape, the Infinity pendant! Check back soon to see what I make! ~Tiffany
Check out the whole new Swarovski launch too!