As fall comes, I tend to want to wear darker jewelry and richer colors. So I decided I would make something with one of my all time favorites, chocolate freshwater pearls. These earrings are so easy, and only require 4 materials and basic hand tools to recreate! See how easy they are to make below!
You only need 4 materials and some basic hand tools:
- Antique Copper Jump Rings
- Antique Copper Ball End Head Pins, 24 gauge
- Bronze Niobium Earring Wires
- Chocolate Freshwater Pearls
- Basic Hand Tools, including Chain Nose Piers, Round Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters
Now to assemble the earrings!