Part of the joy of the holiday season comes from creating special memories. Decorating your home for gatherings with friends and family adds to the joy, especially if you include handmade decor! You can make these beaded napkin rings with CzechMates™ two-hole beads, or you can make a simpler single-strand version using an endless choice of beads. Read on to make your handmade holiday joy!
Gather the following supplies:
(Your supplies may vary slightly, depending on your choice of pattern and colors)
- 7 coils of bracelet size memory wire (I used #61-177)
- 1 charm (I used #44-940-41-AB)
- 1 jump ring that matches the color of your charm (I used #37-136-6)
- 33 various colors of CzechMates 2-hole lentil beads (I used #23-036-1262 and #23-036-1401)
- 39 various colors of CzechMates 2-hole tile beads (I used #23-056-1002, #23-056-1003, #23-056-1032, #23-056-1051, and #23-056-1053)
- 8 CzechMates 2-hole brick beads (I used #23-026-1055)
- 164 size 8 TOHO glass seed bead (I used #20-225-221)
You will also need the following tools:
- heavy-duty economy cutters (#69-057)
- memory wire bending pliers (#65-701)
- flat-nose pliers and chain nose pliers
- bead stoppers (#69-144-06)
- beading tweezers (#65-040)
Now, follow these steps to make each napkin ring:
Now that you’ve made one napkin ring, it’s easy to make more! You can create a matching set in identical patterns, or mix it up a bit and make an eclectic, one-of-a-kind set.
And in case you were thinking this project might make a sweet bracelet too — it does!
♥ Make things!