How-to Create a Custom Essential Oil Infused, Gemstone & Crystal Tassel Bracelet
This bracelet can be customized to include personal elements, represented by:
- Gemstones and their properties (chakra, metaphysical, healing…)
- Aromatherapy/essential oil blends and their uses (mosquito repellent, stress-relief, calming…)
- Color intention and symbolism (harmony, strength, stability…)
Start by gathering your basic supplies. We used:
- Three 8mm Paradise Shine Swarovski Rondelle Beads #05-045-08-445
Three 6mm Paradise Shine Swarovski Rondelle Beads #05-045-06-445
- Nine TierraCast Antique Silver Beads #49-954-04-as
- Five TierraCast Antique Brass Heishi Beads #49-955-05-6
- Two Beadalon Wire Guardians #41-050-8
- Two TierraCast Antique Brass Crimp Tubes #41-256-10-06
- Twelve Inches Soft Flex Jewelry Wire #61-763-21-75
- Two Chain Tassels #43-392-7
- One TierraCast Antique Copper Heirloom Toggle #39-152-10-ac
- Six Inches Copper Artistic Wire #46-400-30
- Eleven Rudraksh Wood Beads #29-930
- One TierraCast Antique Copper Cupola Cord End #43-800-526-7
- Five Red Creek Jasper Gemstone Beads #21-005-198-11
- Two Feet Dark Brown Fine Suede Lace Cord #61-790-03
- Basic Jewelry Making Tools
- Aromatherapy Essential Oil
Create a tassel using Suede Lace Cord. Use Wire to gather the loops, pulling the tassel into the Cupola Cord End. Wire wrap a stacked 8mm and 6mm Paradise Shine Bead. Attach to the Heirloom Toggle. Trim the cord ends.
Cut Soft Flex Wire to size. String Red Creek Jasper Beads, 8mm Paradise Shine Beads, 6mm Paradise Shine Beads, Antique Silver Beads, Antique Brass Heishi Beads and Rudraksh Beads in a pattern of your choice. Place the Chain Tassels near the Toggle. Finish the ends using Crimp Tubes and Wire Guardians.
Using an essential oil, individually scent each Rudraksh Bead with a few drops.
Refresh the scent as desired.
Enjoy your beautiful, scented bracelet!