These eye-catching earrings have a lot going on visually, but really it takes just three jewelry parts and a little glue to make them. And if you have never explored the use of glue in jewelry making, now is your chance. Follow these steps to make a pair of sparkly earrings featuring Swarovski Crystal rivoli stones and glue-on leverback earring findings.
You will need these supplies and tools:
- 2 each Swarovski Crystal rivoli stones (I used item #01-122-12-453)
- 2 each leverback ear wire findings with rivoli setting (I used item #34-180-12)
- 2 each chain tassels (I used item #43-392-3)
- 2-part epoxy glue (I used item #60-230)
- 2 pair jewelry-making pliers (I used items #69-271-08 and #69-271-03)
- cotton swab
- disposable paper-plate work surface
- tooth pick
- styrofoam tray
♥ Make things!