Making a wrapped-leather bracelet doesn’t have to be difficult or take a lot of time – this colorful African bead bracelet is proof of that. In fact, if you can string beads and tie a simple overhand knot, you can make the “Volta River” Wrap Bracelet. It’s an easy afternoon project!
First, gather your supplies:
You’ll need the following components:
- Glass “Christmas” trade beads (I used item #22-135-XL)
- Glass snake trade beads (I used #2-407-RED and #22-407-TURQ)
- Aluminum cube trade beads (I used item # 22-315-05)
- Silver-plated Bali-style flower beads (I used item #26-815-123)
- 1.5mm Greek leather cord (I used item #61-130-05-12)
- 1 silver-plated metal button (I used item #59-102-02-5)
And just 2 tools:
Then follow these easy steps:
Get Inspired! For more African trade-bead jewelry tutorials, visit our Trade Beads Jewelry Design Gallery where supplies are ready for you to buy!
♥ Make things!