With fall comes pumpkin spice lattes, sweaters and boots. And if you’re the parent of a middle-school to college aged daughter, you know fall brings another thing too: extracurricular activities. I remember loving when school started back up so I could join the volleyball team! Whether your children are into volleyball, soccer, basketball or cheer squad, we have new metal stamps just for you! And the best part is, you can make necklaces at a reasonable cost for the entire team! See how I made these school spirited custom necklaces below!
- 2.4mm wide Antique Brass Ball Chain
- Antique Brass Ball Chain Ends
- Antique Brass Jump Rings, 6mm
- Antique Brass Head Pins, 1.5 inch
- Brass Metal Stamping Blanks
- 6mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones, in school colors
Additional Supplies and Tools Needed:
- Decorative Sports Themed Metal Stamps (I used the volleyball metal stamp)
- Letter Metal Stamps (I used the uppercase Aras letter stamp set)
- Ball Pein Hammer
- Steel Block
- Novacan Black Patina
- Sanding Sponges
- Basic Hand Tool Kit
Now Follow the Directions Below!
Well I hope you enjoyed this project! I think it is a really great project and way to bring the team together and increase team spirit! I know I would have loved these necklaces when I played volleyball back in high school.
Happy Jewelry Making!