Rose quartz is a such a beautiful stone, pale pink and translucent. I have recently had customers for my personal business requesting more rose quartz jewelry due to the healing powers of this stone. When I looked into it, I discovered that rose quartz is a stone that promotes unconditional love and healing from emotional trauma (such as heartbreak). How perfect for Valentine’s Day!
So I decided to make a necklace featuring rose quartz that required minimal tools and supplies to create. Here is what I came up with! See the supplies and steps to re-create this piece below! ♥ Tiffany
- Mini BeadSmith Travel Kit (or chain-nose pliers, round-nose pliers, and wire cutters)
- 22 gauge silver filled wire, round and dead soft
- 40mm rose quartz donut pendant
- 8x10mm rose quartz egg-shaped beads
- 4.5mm white plated jump rings
- An antique silver plated toggle clasp, I used #39-181-54-5
- Liver of sulphur gel (optional)
- polishing pads (optional)
♥ Now follow these simple steps below! ♥
Well I hope you liked this rose quartz project, and if you want to try another rose quartz project, try this lovely necklace design below! Also, check out our huge selection of rose quartz beads and pendants here! Thanks!