For years, longitude and latitude coordinates have been growing in popularity when it comes to fashion. They have been popping up in tattoos, jewelry and clothing. I decided I wanted to make my own longitude latitude project, with coordinates from one of my favorite places on earth, Tulum, Mexico! You can easily do this project with any location on Earth! Simply enter your desired location plus “longitude and latitude” into any search engine, and the coordinates will come up for you!
This project is really easy to create! You just need a few tools and some basic findings.
- Brass stamping blanks, I used the two-hole oval, 9x32mm, #44-720-30
- Yellow plated jump rings, I used the 4.5mm heavy jump rings, #37-133-2
- Gold plated lobster clasp, I used 12mm, #39-343-4
- Gold plated cable chain, I used the 2.8mm flattened cable chain, #40-099-29-4
- Steel block, I used the 4 inch steel block, #69-125
- Metal stamping hammer, I used the ImpressArt Metal Stamping Hammer, #69-385
- Number stamps and letter stamps, I used 1/8 inch sets for both, #69-241-01-N and #69-241-01-L
- Center punch
- Decorative circle stamps
- Polishing pads
- Chain nose pliers
- permanent marker
Follow these simple instructions below
Well, I hope this project inspired you! I love how it turned out, and now I want to make them for all my favorite places on earth! ~Tiffany