I like chandelier earrings. I like tassel earrings. So of course, I love combining these two styles into some dramatic long chain tassel chandelier earrings! And because I always have to have a little “bling” (do people still say that?), I added some sparkly Swarovski crystals to them to finish the look! They are quite easy to create. Learn how below!
- 5 loop chandelier findings in antique brass
- 1 1/2 inch headpins in antique brass
- Small cable chain in antique brass
- 4mm jump rings in antique brass
- 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones, I used the Tabac
- Bronze niobium earring wires
- Basic Tool Kit