Football season has begun and whether you live in New Orleans, San Francisco, Denver, or elsewhere, we have beads to match your teams colors! I happen to live in Seattle, so I support a particular football team who’s colors are green and blue and who’s mascot is a member of the hawk family. I just had to make some earrings for game day to show my pride! These are really easy to make, and have lots of bling for the lady football fan!
- Two 20mm Silvertone (white plated) Feather Charms
- 18-Gauge Silver Plated Wire
- Two 20mm Bermuda Blue Urban Pendants
- Two 8mm Royal Blue Miracle Beads
- Four 4mm Lime Green Wooden Round Beads
- 1 pair Silver-Filled Earring Hooks
- Two 5mm Silvertone (white plated) Jump Rings
Now follow these simple steps below:
I hope you liked these game day earrings! They’re the perfect accessory for all my new football gear!
Keep on creating!