Here is a project that can add a personal touch to your special day, whether it be a wedding or an anniversary. Turning vintage coins into cuff links with a little Swarovski sparkle is an easy afternoon project–even if you are making a pair for each groomsman. And best of all, the supplies and tool list is short and sweet–and available at Rings & Things.
You will need these supplies:
- 2 each vintage coins (I used item #44-054)
- 2 each cuff link blanks (I used item #30-292-7)
- 2 each of Swarovski 40ss flat-back crystals (I used item #02-088-40-680)
- 2-part epoxy (I used item #60-230) (If you are ordering adhesive to be shipped, item #60-290 can be shipped by the USPS.)
You will need these tools:
And these supplies:
- disposable work surface for mixing adhesive
♥ Make things!