- 2 Bermuda Blue Swarovski Cosmic Rings
- 2 Crystal CAL Swarovski Cosmic Rings
- 24 6mm Antique Bronze Jump Rings
- 2 Antique Brass Heart Lock Charms
- 2 Antique Brass Leaf Charms
- 2 pairs Bronze-Colored Niobium Earring Wires
Steps to make these earrings
1. Place a jump ring on all the charms.
2. Connect each charm to a Swarovski Cosmic Ring with two jump rings (for added security).
3. Add two more jump rings to the top of each Swarovski Cosmic Ring.
4. Use another jump ring to connect the niobium earring wires to the jump rings.
5. Completed earrings! With hypoallergenic niobium earring wires!
I hope you liked these fun niobium earring projects! I just love how they turned out and how easy they were to make. For more information on niobium, check out this quick video below. Thanks!
Keep on creating!