Learn this simple wire-wrapping technique and how to use pinch-style rivoli settings with this free jewelry-making tutorial from Rings & Things.
You will need the following tools and supplies:
- nylon-jaw, flat-nose pliers
- round-nose pliers
- semi-flush side cutter
- sampler pack of 26ga silver-plated Artistic Wire® (use two 4 inch pieces)
- 14mm rivoli bezel with 1 Loop (use 2 bezels)
- 14mm rivoli stones assortment (use 2 rivoli stones)
- 4mm faceted bicone bead Crystal Jams™ Assortment (use 6 beads)
- 37mm kidney ear wires (use 2 ear wires)
Your handmade lashed earrings are complete and ready to wear. To make the “Shining Stars Lashed Earrings” pictured in today’s blog post, visit Rings & Things Design Gallery for a list of the exact stock used. Or change the colors by choosing from the Rings & Things 46 colors of 14mm Swarovski rivoli stones (2018 update: 80+ colors of 14mm rivolis!) and 46 styles of Rings & Things exclusive Crystal Jams™ Assortments. A pair of earrings can be made in less than 30 minutes, so why not make a rainbow?