A four-piece jewelry making tool set and basic assembly techniques are all you need to create this stunning bracelet. I recommend using the Chain Stā tool which suspends the bracelet horizontally making it easier to see where you are placing charms.
Create Eight Styles of Charms
For this design, charms were arranged in the following pattern:
- Place an Ethereal Pearl Charm every 5 links.
- On the 3rd link after Ethereal Pearl, attach Oopsy Daisy Charm.
- On the 4th link after Ethereal Pearl, alternate Falling Leaf & Delicate Sprout Charms.
- On the 1st link after Ethereal Pearl, alternate Tender Bloom & Budding Flower Charms.
- On the 2nd link after Ethereal Pearl, alternate Cherry Blossom & Fresh Shoot Charms.
Ethereal Pearl Charm
Oopsy Daisy Charm
Falling Leaf Charm
Delicate Sprout Charm
Budding Flower Charm
Cherry Blossom Charm
Have fun making the bracelet!